Friday, June 27, 2014

INTERNSHIP!!

Hola guys, long time no update this blog.
and i felt sorry for abandon my own blog :(

i want to inform you all that i'm woking now!!! yeay!!
well, not for real, i'm just working for my internship term for university, but still, i am WORKING!!! double yeay!!! lol

i'm working at Kuta Central Park Hotel at Bali now. maybe you can come here and join me or just come to Kuta and rock my holiday since i'm alone here and i hardly find someone who can accompany me to hangout and walk around. that's miserable :(  well, why i choose Bali when i've never been there?
because i can work and still have my holiday. ow, fyi, i'm doing my internship while holiday. So, it's like i don't have any holiday. ihikss

but, i already explore this Kuta Beach and everything around it. i went to Double Six Beach at night, and i found little mr crab there.

well, since this is my first week at Bali, i'll give you some photos of the hotel i'm working at. maybe i'll give you some photos of my holiday time on my next post. check it out :


Our Swimming Pool


Bed Room with Pool View

Bed Room For Honeymoon

Kid's Play Room (Indoor)

Kid's Garden (Outdoor)

Meeting Room

Our Hotel New Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment