Friday, June 27, 2014

I'm Bored

hi guys, what to say here?
well, i dunno. i'm just bored now.
somehow i do feel lonely like i'm alone in this world. i know, people also have their own time. they can't be with me all the time, but somehow i feel like i'm alone. like there's no one there for me. anybody ever felt that?
sometimes, i need someone to lean on, to hug when i'm feeling alone. that's why we need friends. but, due to my internship now, i'm alone at Bali. OMG. i really felt alone now.

Are there someone at Bali too? if yes, you can text me and let's hangout together. but i only have time start from 7 PM cause i finish my work at 6 PM.

text or chat me at :
LINE : Rosabel_Chen
TWITTER : @RosCen
FACEBOOK : Rosabel Andini
KIK : RosabelChen
INSTAGRAM : Rosabel_Chen
ASK.FM : RosCen
EMAIL : rosabel_ship@yahoo.com

sorry if my English is bad. still working on it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment