Here's the recipe :
You need :
- whipped cream
- fresh milk (plain)
- jelly powder / jelly powder
- Mix the jelly powder with 2 spoon of milk and then separate it, we gonna use it later
- Mix 3 spoon of whipped cream, 1 spoon of sugar (you can add it if you're a sweet tooth), and add 1 glass of hot water then stir well
- After you stir it well, pour it in pan and boil it then mix ingredient no 1 and stir it about 2 minutes
- Switch off the stove and wait about 3 minutes till it cooler than put in on the cake mold then serve it.
- You can add it with chocolate sauce or powder, jam or fruit as a complement.
This is my Panacotta result. Good luck and enjoy your dessert :9