Sunday, March 15, 2015

Universitas Indonesia

Olla!!!!
I went to Universitas Indonesia (UI) last friday with my thesis group to find more journal for our thesis. and trust me, the university is so so so big. UI is one of the most wanted university in the world. and the test to get there is so difficult. mostly people who get to UI will work for government. also UI is well-known as the most famous university around JaBoDeTaBek (Jakarta Bogor Depok Tangerang Bekasi)

to get there (in this case from my place), we can use the public transportation or TransJakarta and train. so, me and my friends use public transportation and we transit for about 2 times and then we use the train. oh and it's my first time riding the train and i'm so excited!!!!

here's my journey photo, enjoy 

Our Selfie on Train


Ticket to The Train (it's a card actually)


Inside the train (we sit on girl's)

Sticker to enter the UI library

UI library

1 comment: