Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bali

Hola again my blog and viewers

long time since i touch my blog. This time, i want to write about my holiday at Bali last month. well, not a fulltime holiday, cause i still have to work and did my internship there. 

well, as i told you before, i did my internship at Kuta Central Park Hotel, Bali and i don't need to told you about Bali again right? i guess all of you know where Bali is. Still part of Indonesia of course.

and now, enjoy my holiday photos guys, oh, and please. no jealousy, kay? *i'm kidding :D

Family Selfie at GWK Cultural Park. do we look alike?


Mom and Dad with the famous Wisnu Statue at GWK


Kuta Beach with my sister and Healthy Chen


Afternoon walk with my cutie puppy


Beach view from my glasses


with Yuki and sis.

With Uncle George and Aunt Eleanor


With my internship team


They're the craziest and kind, sorry, i forgot your name guys

Making new Friends with Filipinos, my right side is Francil and her mom


He always call me boss. lol


The tallest one i've ever been with


i do forget his name, if i'm not mistaken it's Tod, oh and he's so handsome


My next door friends, his name is Agus and he has so many tattoos and he's deaf and mute too. but he's a good guy


me with mom, sister, and Mr Rodney Lavater, he's the co-founder of The Esther Foundation at Australia


This guy is so so clean and he also kind


They said, this statue eyes can follow you when you're around it, and it's true. i try it by myself tho.













No comments:

Post a Comment