Saturday, September 27, 2014

English and Indonesian (Bahasa)

hello guys, as you know, i am Indonesian and still living in Indonesia. oh, and i'm still learning on how to improve my English, and i also use this blog to learn how to use English language fluently. i want to apologize if sometimes i'm using the wrong grammar or vocabulary, because sometimes it still hard for me to translate it fluently.

Sometimes i also gonna write in Bahasa because there's something that i can't  translate to English. if you don't understand what i wrote about in Bahasa, you can leave comment on my article and i'll try to translate it for you.

Actually, i just want to inform you this. Thank you for reading my blog guys. oh, and let me put my selfie this time, nyehehe

XOXO
Rosabel


No comments:

Post a Comment