Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Don't Judge People By Their Religion



First, i want to say that i'm not a religious person. I am Christian, but i don't go to church everyweek, sometimes i went to club and have fun. i drunk and i hangover. but still, i trust in The Lord, i still pray to him everyday i wake up and when i wanna go to sleep.

I always have Obelus with me wherever i go. that's enough to prove that I'm a Christian. but again, don't judge me because i went to club and get drunk, when i didn't go to church on Sunday, or etc. just because i do that thing, doesn't mean its forbidden for me to go to church. why not?

You can't judge people because of their RELIGION. just because i'm a Christian, doesn't mean i must go to church everyweek and don't try to force me to go to church everyweek. that's frustrating.

FYI, i don't care what your religion is, as long as you are respect and doing good to me, then it's ok. I believe there's no religion that teach their people bad thing, they always teach the good one. it just the people who do bad things on their own. not their religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment