Monday, September 19, 2011

When a feeling grows

My best friends are all awesome,they are my life,too.Without them,I'm just a piece of ashes:/,I mean I'm tasteless,useless,no laugh,no tear,no smile,and absolutely no life.Doesn't mean to be hiperbolic,but without friends,best friends,I will never know what fun is. Me and my best friends like to share and hang out together and doing several fun activities together. One of my best friend told me that someone deadly in love with me.Well,at first I didn't believe her. She said that Mr.X(I don't want to mention the brand)loves me so much,he want me to be with him.But still I don't believe,because Mr.X don't want to tell the truth to me.So,nope.I also bet that Mr.X likes someone else,not me.
And besides,I'm having a strong principal that I don't want to have a relationship untill I'm graduated from JHS.I'm not ready to be broken hearted and whatsoever about relationship.It hurts,I know it because several of my friends oftenly share to me about their relationship and it's always about fight, hurts, tears,broken hearted,and collapse.Mr.X is my best friend,he is a type of boy who is very care,kind,high-minded,and not easily to get mad.He?to me?is more than a best friend actually,I already assume that he is my big brother with 2 others of my best friend, because I close to him and we have known each other since we are a 1st grader(elementary!)-,-.So,ya! My love to him is as a sibling:*.I don't want a say I don't want to be with him because,who knows what happen next, right? But for now,nope. IF he really do loves me and want me to be with him,but I'm not sure lol.And the other factor is that,My mom wont allow me to have a relationship in this 14 years old age and I agree with it, because I just wanna focus on my school/education. I don't know why,I really stick to friendship,friendship is a vow,but not relationship in teenager.Loyalty?in teenager?dream on!most of i guess,they still labile,they still want a try many other stuff,have fun,and whatsoever.But Friendship in a teenager?come on,they need it! Having a relationship is not changing your life like it will always be good,one of my friend told me that having a relationship would be very good for teenager,well for me,it just depends on how they handle their relationship :).Handle-ing relationship is hard.So,I hav e a little advice here for those who sometime having a trouble and in crisis now with their relationship.Here,dudes,talk to each other,and don't be selfish,think of a way that can make your relationship better,and it have to have a deal from both of you.Be honest,you are a couple,honesty?is a must! Hope it works :) So,yeah,life's hard and love's harder,that's what one of my teacher tweet hoho. Hey,you are a teenager,boyfriend?girlfriend?just a chapter of it!You still have bunch of opportunities and experience to be learn.Run for your life,catch your dream,and makes the world proud of you B) I got one inspirational quote,I'm so sorry I forgot who made this quote; Work like you don't need the money,Dance like no one is watching,Love like you've never been hurt,and live like heaven's on earth ;) God Bless you guys,and Good Luck for your life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment